Embry Riddle Online question

jspeed87

Hey, I am considering going back to school to finish my degree. I have a slight preference towards Embry Riddle because of the weight of it's name. My question is, how many credits can transfer over from community college? I would like to just do everything at a community college online + CMEL IR FAA certificates and testing, to do the last 30 credits online with ERAU. This is for a BS in Professional Pilot. Thanks.

I currently take courses online and am also doing my certs on the side. The best way to see if the credits will transfer over is to get in contact with a counselor. The experience I have had with the counselors has been great. Normally if you set up an appointment they are willing to sit down with you and go over what could possibly transfer over.

Good luck.

IMG_3498.JPG

I'd just call a counselor or admissions.

I plan on finishing my undergrad there as well. I'm at a community college doing my certs in helicopters and they have some sort of "agreement" with riddle that says you can transfer in and finish up a BS in Aeronautics.

I'd just call a counselor or admissions.

I plan on finishing my undergrad there as well. I'm at a community college doing my certs in helicopters and they have some sort of "agreement" with riddle that says you can transfer in and finish up a BS in Aeronautics.
I just spoke with the yesterday as well. There was a couple of core classes that I didn't have like Micro and Macroeconomics (came from healthcare). I asked them instead of me paying 375 per credit hour if they would tell me before hand if I could take it at a community college. They actually told me that I would have to take it and then they would tell me. What college has this agreement? I would sure like to pay 100 per credit hour verses 375 per credit hour! Thanks!

Anyone have a rough estimate of how much it costs to finish your degree there? I have two AS's and would like to get a BS. Any ball park figures would be great, DM if you don't want to post it. Thanks.

Anyone have a rough estimate of how much it costs to finish your degree there? I have two AS's and would like to get a BS. Any ball park figures would be great, DM if you don't want to post it. Thanks.
375 per credit hour...They will accept 45 transfer hours towards an Associate degree and 90 transfer credits towards a Bachelors. Hope this helps!

Is an ERAU degree a real degree? Is it accredited? Recognized and transferable to traditional State Universities?
I'm thinking about ERAU Worldwide but I don't want to invest any time and money on a useless, artificial degree.

Is an ERAU degree a real degree? Is it accredited? Recognized and transferable to traditional State Universities?
I'm thinking about ERAU Worldwide but I don't want to invest any time and money on a useless, artificial degree.

Is it a real accredited degree. Yes.

Is a degree in aerospace studies or some other such topic useful outside checking the box of “Bachelors in something.” Not really.

It’s a pretty common program within military aviation circles because you can eat a whole chunk of the requirement with flight school equivalency. Additionally if you’re on the “masters to make major” program, it’s an easier field to take if you have no interest in your bachelors program going any further and want something you can again use your training to work toward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an NCO, but I have Commercial ASEL/AMEL and Instrument rating, plus I'm working on my CFI and also planning on taking the A&P exams this winter.
Flying will probably be my retirement career. I'm just checking the baccalaureate degree block, so Aeronautical Studies or Aviation Maintenance is fine with me. Maybe Aviation management, but I kinda like doing the work more than I like watching it get done.

Back