Want to Buy Elite PI-135

Cessna414JJB

Unknown Member
Complete & ready to go.
Some flightschools have them sitting around collecting dust.

I need one.

PM any leads in confidence.
Cheers,

Not an Elite but may be a way to limp into the business.

ATC610K Simulator w/plotter & enclosure - Make Offer!
AST 300 Simulator - Make Offer!

Four Star Aviation, North Andover MA.

If you want I could swing over and take a look, if you head out this way let's meet at the Cafe on field and have a M/G.

With the Elite's you have to be very thorough when checking it out cuz the potentiometres go quite easily and they aer'nt cheap. If the pots on the throttle quadrant are gone you have to get a new one because the pots can't be replaced. Also take note of the hobbs on the unit, some flight schools may tell you "oh it's not really 5,000hrs , we just forgot to take the key out" , but I'm sure it will still have lot's of time on it.

Here's the link to the Elite forum. Good luck and happy hunting.:)

http://www.flyelite.com/support/forums/index.php?www;orums=

Not an Elite but may be a way to limp into the business.

ATC610K Simulator w/plotter & enclosure - Make Offer!
AST 300 Simulator - Make Offer!

Four Star Aviation, North Andover MA.

If you want I could swing over and take a look, if you head out this way let's meet at the Cafe on field and have a M/G.

LOL! Very neat!
I'd fly in - lets exchange PM's, I'm prolly flying tomorrow. Might as well go Andover... :)
If not then maybe next week?

With the Elite's you have to be very thorough when checking it out cuz the potentiometres go quite easily and they aer'nt cheap. If the pots on the throttle quadrant are gone you have to get a new one because the pots can't be replaced. Also take note of the hobbs on the unit, some flight schools may tell you "oh it's not really 5,000hrs , we just forgot to take the key out" , but I'm sure it will still have lot's of time on it.

Here's the link to the Elite forum. Good luck and happy hunting.:)

http://www.flyelite.com/support/forums/index.php?www;orums=

Thanks, I'm in contact with Elite trying to get a refurbished one.

Back