Elite Airways Hiring

frankgh

Looks like they will have a class later in October. It is advertised on the orange site. ATP mins needed with completed writtens.

I'm going to guess; The regionals have huge blocks of sim time that they own and can use for CTP. Elite does not.

Thanks for the heads up! I think they used to require that candidates have the ATP license and a type rating before they could apply, so it looks like their reqs are coming down.

PSA had paid for Flight Safety sim time but conducted the CTP class themselves using FS sims with PSA instructors. My point was that big regionals run big classes and can get sim time in bulk. Elite does not run classes all the time and class sizes tend to be small. They are not volume buyers. In any case Elite has chosen not to pay for this training and has managed to find candidates who either have completed the requirement somewhere else and/or paid for it themselves.

PSA had paid for Flight Safety sim time but conducted the CTP class themselves using FS sims with PSA instructors.
A friend is a PSA new hire, went through exact same ATP HP Dallas as Envoy employees did.

Back