Efficiency Scores.

I don't understand how this excercise has anything to do with the ability to control aircraft (as much as math and angles do) but it is more of a video game.

I think it had more to do with... Can you keep your cool? Can you see things before they happen? Can you see things in 3d? And yes, can you keep the little dots representing peoples lives from hitting one another?

:nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2::nana2:

I feel like this section of the test is weighted very lightly compared to the overall test.
Example: I crashed 2 planes, my effiency scores were 56, 61, 67 and 81 (yes, a HIGH of 81 lol) and still did fine on the test.
I don't understand how this excercise has anything to do with the ability to control aircraft (as much as math and angles do) but it is more of a video game.

My GOD, thank heavens for your response.

Did you get all of the letter factory questions right? I flat-out guessed on a bunch. And math? Were you perfect there? It's likely that I could have missed a few.

Back