EFB Flight Kits

astec

Anyone who's using the EFB now, what are you guys using? I need enough of a bag for an ipad, macbook air, mount, battery, and headset.

Anyone who's using the EFB now, what are you guys using? I need enough of a bag for an ipad, macbook air, mount, battery, and headset.
Just use a normal kit bag. use the extra space for a bunch of snickers minis and stolen soft drinks from the lav.

Targus laptop bag. It carries my laptop (which rarely leaves the bag now), the iPad, chargers and anything else I need. Looking forward to straight up ditiching the laptop once the FAA gives the thumbs up. Then I'll probably just use my old Luggage Works clip on bag.

Also, someone needs to create a CrewTrac iOS/Android app. The fact that it only works in IE is wrong. Not sure if it's a Sabre thing or an airline thing, but it was like that at both airlines. Someone needs to get out of the 90s.

Also, someone needs to create a CrewTrac iOS/Android app. The fact that it only works in IE is wrong. Not sure if it's a Sabre thing or an airline thing, but it was like that at both airlines. Someone needs to get out of the 90s.

It's probably a Sabre and an airline thing. AMR has an iOS/android app which does everything. Schedule / dispatch releases. No need to get on a computer for anything work/flight related except for bidding.

Back