Early Bird Event Registration ENDS August 20

quite a ways away...but we figure a lot of people will register once they get their sept schedule as well.

In before the Lock! :)

jpicsexIaDuvYsym3hmm.gif

Rooming with LoadmasterC141.

So, right now it's 40 percent off normal fee? What will be the fee after today?

I am so confused... I see this: Reserve your discounted room at the Palms Hotel and save more than 40%-off our normal registration fee....

But then I see this: 25% Discount ONLY available to attendees with a confirmed hotel reservation in their name. Ticket subject to cancellation if hotel roster does not show your name as a guest.

Huh?

In TOTAL...it ends up being 40% off....you save by getting in on the early bird AND you save by booking at the hotel.

there are 2 discounts being applied.

after today, registration will be $105 for all access pass/not staying at hotel or $78 for all access pass/staying at hotel (25% discount still applies for those booking at the hotel).

Oh! I thought the 25% was up tonight. I may book the hotel because that's fully refundable, but since registration is 20% fee for refund plus fees it's probably cheaper to just pay the extra cash for the registration when I know for sure that I can be there... It's a gamble. :)

quite a ways away...but we figure a lot of people will register once they get their sept schedule as well.

Have you guys thought about making up some flyer's that we can post around crew rooms advertising the expo (w/hotel available), or would that be too much exposure?

Just a thought.

Have you guys thought about making up some flyer's that we can post around crew rooms advertising the expo (w/hotel available), or would that be too much exposure?

Just a thought.

Got your text message and absolutely. A SOLID idea!

On the other Mac I'm working on some marketing stuff so hopefully I'll have something out this evening or tomorrow at the latest.

That is a great idea. I mentioned NJC to the captain I was flying with yesterday and he about jumped out of his seat and gave it to me. With all the hiring talk in crew rooms lately, I'm thinking there will be quite a few people thinking about listening through the door.

One of the FOs I fly with a lot commutes from SLC, and he's REALLY wanting to go to Delta. Mentioned this to him today, and he sounded like he was gung ho to go. Gave him the website address.

Thank you!

Doug should have the fliers done and up by tonight (for your printing and distribution to the various crew lounges), we hope!

Back