EA-6B Low Route

Thank you, whoever created this, for not "Sail"ing it. Or, really, overlaying any music at all. It's much appreciated.

If they would have used some Armor All on that dash panel, it probably wouldn't look like the bottoms of SEGGY's feet, today! ;)

Starts east of Klickitat, to west of Yakima, to east of Seattle and east of Whidbey
I've spent so much time around Snoqualmie and Stevens pass and never saw E/A-6's pass by. I did nearly eat it with one on VR-1351 while flying from Spokane to Moses Lake.

I want to see a video of them east of the Columbia. I've seen the A6's going through the gorge area south of Wenatchee near the Gorge Amphitheater. Coolest thing ever.

I want to see a video of them east of the Columbia. I've seen the A6's going through the gorge area south of Wenatchee near the Gorge Amphitheater. Coolest thing ever.
We see the E/A-6's all the time when we are working in the fields by one of the coulees, but the coolest thing was when two C-17's flew through it and pitched up and over the wall. Amazing to see that big over an airplane being flicked around.

Back