E-QIP frozen for anyone else?

scongdon

I keep getting an endless "loading" after the first real page (name/personal info)... anyone else having troubles with this as of late?

Figured I'd ask before I started firing off e-mails.

I keep getting an endless "loading" after the first real page (name/personal info)... anyone else having troubles with this as of late?

Figured I'd ask before I started firing off e-mails.

Looks like ya'll are under a freeze warning, DSL lines might be getting too cold slowing down the data exchange.

Looks like ya'll are under a freeze warning, DSL lines might be getting too cold slowing down the data exchange.
Could be the phone company blowing the dust out of the lines. Don't forget to put a baggie around your phone handset so the dust doesn't get everywhere!

Well its suposta snow here in Chicago tomerrow and i was told the E-Qip DSL lines run through Illinois so its probally just a weather related issue.

Well its suposta snow here in Chicago tomerrow and i was told the E-Qip DSL lines run through Illinois so its probally just a weather related issue.

If E-QIP were truly supported by a "DSL Line" I doubt more than 3 people would be able to use it at the same time. :laff:

Well this crap is still freezing when I click "save" on the 1st personal info page... e-mailed the 9-ASH-HOKEYPOKEY address again...

*sigh*

The FAA sure does try to instill a huge sense of patience to a group who's entire job description is making quick, on-the-spot, life or death decisions for the next 30 years.

You must have not been around for "The Great GEO Pref Fiasco of May '08". :panic:

There was a problem with their web server, but it wasn't caused by a "DSL Line" being their service provider. They probably have multiple T1 and ISDN lines, among other things.

Back