Dupage Airport, Chicago

dupage949

Looking to see if any of you could suggest a good way to get any type of job working at Dupage Airport. Please let me know what i should do to pursuit?? Spelling, my dream of working in the field of aviation. Thanks Sam.

According our oh so noble DPE based pilot on this board, there are no jobs to be found at the moment.

According our oh so noble DPE based pilot on this board, there are no jobs to be found at the moment.

Where do you get off talking about be behind my back going over my head?

Sadly, and I believe CAPflyer will confirm, I don't believe DuPage aerospace is hiring, I know Illinois Aviation isn't. You may want to try Travel Express Aviation, or maybe Planebastards.

Hope you can find something. PM me if you have any questions.

And Chasen, it's DPA, not DPE

A friend of mine flies traffic out of DuPage and said they are pretty saturated with pilots, on whatever plane that is. Just to give you an idea.

The Flight Center just took on a new full-time hire for line service a couple weeks ago, but check in from time to time, the turnover rate here can be pretty high.

Travel Express is still settling into their new hangar location in the old JA place, but they ARE looking for CFIs last I heard.

I don't have a whole lot of personal contact with Illinois Aviation or the others, but I haven't heard through the grapevine about anything that's available around here.

Best of luck to you in finding something at DPA. Keep checking in and don't give up.

If you're in Batavia you could also check out ARR (Aurora). Might be a little further of a drive but not too bad.

Passed. Waiting for the whole thing. You know how slow te gov is. I'd love to work at ARR though Mark. Doesn't look like any openings though. =[

and also DPA would be great to stay at.

Passed. Waiting for the whole thing. You know how slow te gov is. I'd love to work at ARR though Mark. Doesn't look like any openings though. =[

and also DPA would be great to stay at.

I meant the OP. It's ALWAYS gotta be about you huh? :)

Back