Dual Given

sdfcvoh

This is my Custom Title
Yeah, this is kind of cheesy.... But yesterday I logged dual given that took me over my (total) dual received amount. Never really considered that I'd notice that, but it kind of jumped out at me and made me reflect.

That was pretty cool to see in the logbook.:D

Yeah, this is kind of cheesy.... But yesterday I logged dual given that took me over my (total) dual received amount. Never really considered that I'd notice that, but it kind of jumped out at me and made me reflect.

I never really took notice to that in my logbook. Lol. Way to go.

updated my log book the other day and noticed I had around 320 dual received. Hmm, well i guess, but that seems like a lot. So I go back in my log and find one page around 215, and the next page like 318. Oops.

Yeah my day and my night time don't add up to total time either. Fun times ahead. Fun times.

congrats i met that milestone a few years back.

i just noticed today that my dual given was more than my total landings :D

updated my log book the other day and noticed I had around 320 dual received. Hmm, well i guess, but that seems like a lot. So I go back in my log and find one page around 215, and the next page like 318. Oops.

Yeah my day and my night time don't add up to total time either. Fun times ahead. Fun times.

Measure twice, cut once.

I just broke 500 dual given.

Nowhere near equaling Buick's landings vs. hours deal though.

Back