Driving Records for Job Interviews?

ClearedToTakeoff

Not sure if this belongs here, I went to the interview subforum but that seems to be just gouges. If this is in the wrong place I'm sorry and mods please move it. Anyways I'm curious where to get a certified 5 year driving record for an interview. I went to the DMV sites for the two states I need and it seems both just offer 39 month uncertified records. For CA it looks like I can snail mail a request and get a snail mail response, problem is I have less than two weeks for the interview. On the AZ website they don't seem to even offer the option for a 5 year certified even if a mailed request is sent. I just can't seem to find any quick options for either state. I did go to the CA DMV last year for a record as well, but even in the DMV they could only get me an uncertified 39 month pull, nothimg official.

I'm sure a number of you have had to get these documents before, so thought I'd ask here. I appreciate any help I can get.

Not sure if this belongs here, I went to the interview subforum but that seems to be just gouges. If this is in the wrong place I'm sorry and mods please move it. Anyways I'm curious where to get a certified 5 year driving record for an interview. I went to the DMV sites for the two states I need and it seems both just offer 39 month uncertified records. For CA it looks like I can snail mail a request and get a snail mail response, problem is I have less than two weeks for the interview. On the AZ website they don't seem to even offer the option for a 5 year certified even if a mailed request is sent. I just can't seem to find any quick options for either state. I did go to the CA DMV last year for a record as well, but even in the DMV they could only get me an uncertified 39 month pull, nothimg official.

I'm sure a number of you have had to get these documents before, so thought I'd ask here. I appreciate any help I can get.

Hmm, if this is 121/125/135 the there's a national driver's record request in with all the other PRIA paperwork.
It's FAA form 8060-13.

Hmm, if this is 121/125/135 the there's a national driver's record request in with all the other PRIA paperwork.
It's FAA form 8060-13.
It is 121 but they still list they want those copies at the interview. Would definitely be nice if i could just bundle it all with pria

Just walk into the AZ DMV and they can get you a certified 5 year. Probably the same for CA, but not sure with them.

Just walk into the AZ DMV and they can get you a certified 5 year. Probably the same for CA, but not sure with them.
I tried last year getting a certified record from the ca dmv just walking in, they can only do 39 month uncertified in the dmv. As far as walking in the az dmv, sadly that is not an easy option in under two weeks

Send off for everything, overnight it and keep the receipts as well as copies of the requests you sent to the dmv. Notify, ahead of time, the company interviewing you that you can't get the records in time, just so they know you wont have them (full disclosure.) They don't care, but they will need them as soon as you get them. Bring copies of requests and shipping receipts to interview to show you did all in your power to get them in time. You're not the first to have this problem, they know this. Don't stress, just be up front with company X.

I got mine in CA maybe 6 months ago and they asked at the counter if I wanted a 3 or 6 year record. But why is that considered uncertified? It doesn't indicate anything like that on the printout.

Back