Doug - your ride is too quiet

75 sounds like it has rockets on the wings!!

now the 763 772 and 744 i was on with UA, those are quiet!
That entirely depends on where you sit in the airplane. Notice on some 757's, there is a row of seats missing near the engines? Boeing found there to be some nasty harmonics from the engines (a particular brand) on that row and took them out, so my retired Boeing engineer uncle tells me.

Oh, you'd be surprised how many I've seen who have the change to fly in from places like Medford, North Bend, and Redmond Oregon and pretty much form lines at the trashcans to spit in.

Oh trust me I know they do. Some of the wealthiest men I know where greasy wranglers and broken rip off ray bans, hence the smiley face in my post. Never judge a book by its cover.

Red eye flight = ear muffs AND eye shades... MANDATORY!

Ear Muffs: against all-night crying babies (almost as annoying as red necks on Makers Mark)

Eye shades: because of cabin lights staying on/dim the entire flight

Last week I did MIA-MVD on AA.. 9 hours red eye... Not fun.

so how was Santiago?? i do plan on going on of these days... would love a trip report!! :)

Will do! We're hitting up LAN for a flight down to Punta Arenas in the morning. We're going to spend 5 days in the national forest down in Patagonia. My Internet access may be spotty, but I'll report with pictures upon my return!

Two American redneck hunters (it appears you can't escape them) talked, nay shouted, the ENTIRE FLIGHT!

The good news is they would've been the first to subdue a potential hijacker.

PS - I've never hunted rednecks, but I've harvested a lot of tasty animals.

Mmmm. Baby animal.... ;) Axe it, clean it, put it on the spit, slather some BBQ sauce on it and tap the growler.

Back