Doug Taylor Lane...here in FL

EWR2FLL

Doug,

This past Sunday I was driving around Pine Island, FL (which is in SW FL) with my girlfriend looking at some properties..came across the Doug Taylor Lane...blue street sign...nice one at that..
smile.gif

Unfortunately, no camera to take the pic...but will get it next time I am in the neighborhood...

On a different subject matter...do your DAL maddogs already come equipped with FOQA's?

That's where the annual protest march is held against the evil Jetcareers empire!

I think the -88's have FOQA, but don't quote me on that.

well we had planned on naming the newest edition at Casa-Eagle the Doug Taylor wing, but after my company went TU, and seeing the results of Dougstock '03, we are just naming the tree house after Doug, the new wing is being named in honor of Saluka.

Err, airplane's don't come equipped with FOQA. They come with Quick Access Recorders (or DARs, or in the case of Delta, probably Avionica MiniQARs)

FOQA is a Flight Operations Quality Assurance program run by the airlines. Most bigger operators have a program of some kind or another.

Thanks Minuteman for the clarification...

I understand that ALPA Safety gatekeepers support and use the FOQA programs... to correlate the data and identify trends to be used as a preventative safety tool fleet wide...

[ QUOTE ]
..... but after my company went TU....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, go ahead and hit me with the "where's he been?" stick, but I still don't know what TU means.
confused.gif

Tango Uniform?
Toes Up?
Torn Umbrella?
Tiny Underwear?

[ QUOTE ]
TU = Tango Uniform = T*t's Up and/or Tail Up.

In other words - they ain't in bidness no mo.

[/ QUOTE ]

In *my* day, we used "belly up" as in a dead fish floating.

Kinda tough to be both Tail Up and T*t's Up at the same time, isn't it?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Dunno... and I'd hate to find out.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless you're talking about a mermaid....

grin.gif

Back