Doug is that you?

Timbuff10

Took my camera to work the other day and while waiting for the bus into airside I snapped a few pics... Hey Doug, have you made any trips into DEN recently or are those the SLC guys? Click on the link for the photo.

Ti*s on the Prairie

Tim Samples

arrrrg quit making fun of all the non flying/non working folk (like me)
grin.gif

You know what's funny is that I got rerouted from DC to do a DEN-DFW flight on tuesday.

Close!

Whenever I see a Delta MD-88/90 I ask myself the same question... try to squint real close to see...

Doug, have you (or anyone else for that matter) seen yourself on AIRLINERS.NET? With 9 pages of Delta MD-90s I'd imagine you're in one of those...

Also, I see some Delta MD-88s taking off from T.F. Green (PVD) here in Rhode Island... just wondering if any of 'em are you.

This is my regular trip in March:

Day One:
Flight 816 PHX-DFW (commute to work)
Flight 722 DFW-ATL
Flight 2289 ATL-PNS

Day Two
Flight 1652 PNS-ATL
Flight 364 ATL-GSO
Flight 607 GSO-ATL
Flight 1406 ATL-DCA

Day Three
Flight 746 DCA-JFK
Flight 1719 JFK-DFW
Flight ??? DFW-PHX (commute home on DL if 1719 is on time)

Just out of curiosity, how many times are you making that trip this month? What are the block hours for the whole trip?

I haven't picked up UT2003 yet so I'm not on the server yet.

And for the other question, I'm doing that trip 5 times this month and each one is worth 15 hours.

[ QUOTE ]

Day Three
Flight 746 DCA-JFK
Flight 1719 JFK-DFW
Flight ??? DFW-PHX (commute home on DL if 1719 is on time)

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug, we all know you guys "barberpole" it on that last leg of the day.....I can almost promise ol 1719 will be ontime,if not early the days you'll be flying it!
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Doug, we all know you guys "barberpole" it on that last leg of the day

[/ QUOTE ]

Barberpole? eh? Please explain (to the newbie).
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Barberpole? eh? Please explain (to the newbie).
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Max speed!

[ QUOTE ]
This is my regular trip in March:

Day Two
Flight 1652 PNS-ATL
Flight 364 ATL-GSO
Flight 607 GSO-ATL
Flight 1406 ATL-DCA

Doug,
How often do you come through GSO? I'll have to wave next time I see a Delta MD-80 fly over.

[ QUOTE ]

Day Two
Flight 1406 ATL-DCA

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Doug, since it looks like you're laying over in DC, I've invested in a bar that gives flight crews 30 percent off their tabs, including food if you don't want any alcohol. Drop me a line if you're interested.

Back