Don't you hate when this happens?

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
Date:16-SEP-2021
Time:12:00
Type:
Silhouette image of generic B762 model; specific model in this crash may look slightly different

Boeing 767-204(ER)
Owner/operator:Jordan Aviation
MSN:24239/243
Fatalities:Fatalities: 0 / Occupants:
Other fatalities:0
Aircraft damage:Minor
Category:Incident
Location:Amman-Queen Alia International Airport (AMM/OJAI) -
JY.gif
Jordan
Phase:Standing
Nature:Passenger - Non-Scheduled/charter/Air Taxi
Departure airport:Amman-Queen Alia International Airport (AMM/OJAI), Jordan
Destination airport:Istanbul-Atatürk International Airport (IST/LTBA), Turkey
Narrative:
Jordan Aviation flight R5271, a Boeing 767-204(ER), was preparing to depart when the airplane's main door "fell to the ground", the passengers and crew were evacuated and taken to the main building by airport buses.

Jordan's CARC indicated that the details of the incident did not reach the commission, and if they do come in, the commission will open an investigation in this regard. Indicating that the occurrence of the plane door is not an easy thing, but there may be an accidental thing that was not intended by one of the flight attendants who pressed one of the buttons of the life mattress located inside the door, which formed pressure that caused the door to fall and exit from its place, but the matter remains subject to expectations, and the matter stands When investigating the incident to find out its circumstances and details.

I do hate when cargo doors blow off a new tri-jet widebody airliner but because of political pressure from the large aircraft manufacturer to the FAA, no grounding or AD is issued. (Sound familiar?)

Then another failure of the same aircraft type the cargo door blows out again, this time outside Paris, and a full flight so the collapsing floor takes out all flight control cables. 300+ dead.

I do hate when cargo doors blow off a new tri-jet widebody airliner but because of political pressure from the large aircraft manufacturer to the FAA, no grounding or AD is issued. (Sound familiar?)

Then another failure of the same aircraft type the cargo door blows out again, this time outside Paris, and a full flight so the collapsing floor takes out all flight control cables. 300+ dead.
Wow. You went waaaay back for this one.

Back