Don't use the VOR, follow your nose.

sorrygottarunway

Don\'t use the VOR, follow your nose.

A new form of ded reckoning? Instead of high profile landmarks, high profile caffeine franchises?

IMG_0969.jpg

Re: Don\'t use the VOR, follow your nose.

I wonder if we can use the large amounts of cell phone waves as an emergency navaid?
smile.gif

Yar, I'm not funny.
wink.gif

neither was I, I guess. I just found it cool that starbucks was on the right base for 17... but then again, its probably the right base at a lot of places. Home base for flight planning.

I've got on on right crosswind and one on right downwind. (usually go to the one on right downwind after the flight)
laugh.gif

Starbucks is the only place that I've been in where people walk up to my table, full of Gleim, FAR/AIM, Charts, Note/Flashcards, ASA book, etc and ask "are you a pilot?"

Grande dry skim cappuccino please.

Nah, the 'dry' means that it's got very little steamed milk mixed into the espresso. So it's more or less espresso and foamed milk.

So are my dreams of becoming a professional pilot screwed because I don't drink coffee?
confused.gif

Ethan

theres no other way to survive a layover... or a day behind the desk at the FBO.

OR....

My mom said tonight "bus drivers are going to be earning a better living than you will."

I stupidly responded "yeah of course! You need lots of experience before they let you into an airbus, as well as be high on seniority..."

somehow, I don't think this was what she meant, nor that she was incorrect.

[ QUOTE ]
Big time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm. Maybe I should take up some hard core drugs instead. (KIDDING... REALLY I AM!)

EThan

Starbucks is hardcore... have you seen what they charge for a pound of coffee? I could get some good crack/cocaine for less!

I hear you can get a fix of crack for about $5.... about half of what starbucks charges for a cup.

[ QUOTE ]
I hear you can get a fix of crack for about $5.... about half of what starbucks charges for a cup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about Irony!

venti caffe mocha

Well just remember folks, its not the fuel range in gph for your aircraft, its your bladder range. Drink a venti, and it is similar to high cruise without thinning the mixture...

That is why an empty gatorade bottle was always a critical item in my flight bag!

Back