Don't Mess With The Passenger's

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
Don\'t Mess With The Passenger\'s

Fellow passengers duct-tape man causing disturbance on flight
Associated Press

Published September 14, 2003 DUCT15

LOS ANGELES -- Passengers and an air marshal aboard a flight from Honolulu to Los Angeles used duct tape to subdue a man who was causing a disturbance.

The man was turned over to the FBI when the flight landed this morning at Los Angeles International.

One passenger says the man began wandering the aisle while reading the Bible. He says about a half-dozen passengers helped an air marshal subdue the man.

The passenger says he's not quite sure where the duct-tape came from.

Re: Don\'t Mess With The Passenger\'s

[ QUOTE ]
The passenger says he's not quite sure where the duct-tape came from.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh OH!!!!!

Before 9/11 I actually used to carry a roll of duct tape in my kit bag. I used it a few times, mostly when the old (no longer used) ash trays in the armrests of the ATRs would pop out and get all bent up so they wouldn't go back in the seat frame. You had to tape up the hole or it would catch and tear pax clothing. However, I did also have it in case it was ever needed for pax restraint. Thankfully I never had to use it for that purpose!

Have you heard of duct tape proms outfits? Something like if you wear your outfit made out of all duct tape you get a $5K scholarship. There are pics some where on the web but I don't know where.

[ QUOTE ]
Have you heard of duct tape proms outfits? Something like if you wear your outfit made out of all duct tape you get a $5K scholarship. There are pics some where on the web but I don't know where.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is it http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/fashion.html

I would think that air marshalls carry handcuffs if not the metal ones atleast the zip tie ones.

Back