Don't fly helicopters with leashes

Wow!

That guy who pulled down the line did them in - but I wonder if they would have hit it on the way down anyway.

Did you see the pilot get thrown halfway out of the door?

Good thing they had so many guys with reflective vests on!

Wow!

That guy who pulled down the line did them in - but I wonder if they would have hit it on the way down anyway.

They needed 4 guys to unfold a lawn chair I think they should stay away from the whirly birds for awhile.

1:44 guy jumps up and pulls the wire

Glad i'm not that guy. It looks like he would have been fine if he didn't yank the wire down.

Wow!

This is obviously the Army's philosophy as well; "nothing could possibly go wrong as long as everyone wears something reflective!!"

Thanks for sharing this video.
I saw that pilot get thrown halfway out from the door. It good that 4 guys are there to help them.

This is obviously the Army's philosophy as well; "nothing could possibly go wrong as long as everyone wears something reflective!!"

It's actually more, "the commander can't be fired for the obvious negligence of the people under his command or actions from outside it if they checked the box on composite risk management by wearing worthless PPE."

Had to go to a rifle range wearing a PT belt so when we were and I quote, "safe while we walked down range." I kindly pointed out if the umpteen different safeties, failure to adhere to tower commands, and general not give a F of walking down range while rounds were going off weren't enough to stop me from getting shot I probably deserve to not be there in the first place.

Back