Doing the Happy Dance

WillNotFly4Food

Myself, and 3 others (I think), are SkyWest's newest dispatchers. Woo hoo! I interviewed on the 15th and received a call last Friday offering me a position if I was still interested. Yes!

It's not a cockpit job but it's a different perspective on things so if anyone has any questions, fire away.

Oh, and I have 450TT and 25 multi
cwm27.gif
grin.gif

Hey Greg,

Yo momma's so fat...oh my bad, this isn't the AIM chat
smile.gif

Congrats man, should be a good time!

Well now that you have directed me here, let me congratulate you on your newest rating! Way to go dude. Nice job

Cool! Did you have to have a dispatcher certificate beforehand or will you get that through training? Are they making you move to SGU or is that just the corporate hq?

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Greg,

Yo momma's so fat...oh my bad, this isn't the AIM chat
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Well my dad could beat your dad up!

[ QUOTE ]
Cool! Did you have to have a dispatcher certificate beforehand or will you get that through training? Are they making you move to SGU or is that just the corporate hq?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's required to have it before. They don't make you move to SGU but it would be near impossible to commute every day. It's a 4 on, 3 off week so you could divide your time between two places.

It's some of the best mountain biking around and I LOVE golf so it's not too bad. I am dreading the heat and spring break. Damn high school kids and their rock music!
smile.gif

Congrats man!

I visited the AA/AE SOC a couple of times, and it was fascinating.

Good luck with the new gig!
cool.gif

Very Cool, WillFly!! I thought about applying there just for crap and laughs (keeping it clean, folks...).

Let me know when I can come and check out the facility!!

Good job, and keep us informed!

Hey its not that hot down here and the kids arn't that bad they do drive ya nuts though and drive like s*** but so does everyone else

The golf is great one of the few places you could go skiing in the morning than play a round of golf or bike in the afternoon in January

Congrats on the Job

[ QUOTE ]

It's some of the best mountain biking around and I LOVE golf so it's not too bad. I am dreading the heat and spring break. Damn high school kids and their rock music!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Back