Does FAA pay federal student loans?

I've already told you before and a lot of people agreed. I really hope, if you don't listen to anything I've said on these forums, you take that small piece of advice and apply it once you get in the FAA, or your time with the agency will be short lived....and we need all the controllers we can get, so I would hate to see that happen.

My attitude is fine. I also a pretty fast learner and work VERY well with others in stressful workplaces.(try being a supervisor at a call center for evil corporate america when one of your employees commits suicide)
If you're taking anything said on this forum to heart and using it to judge myself or anyone else I'd say you take yourself a little to seriously. One judgment deserves another, but I'm not going to continue this back and forth B.S. I already told you I greatly respect you because of your career flying pipers :drool:... leave it be. I like ya!

flying cubs is a hobby...my career is atc...for the last 10 years at least...hopefully i can quit soon and do something else...its too boring.

My intent is to provide someone with the most information regarding their questions as possible, that way it's done in one answer instead of 50 different ones.

thanks, good luck in your career.

As someone who went through the orientation at the academy about 2 weeks ago I can say not one word was mentioned about student loan repayment.

My intent is to provide someone with the most information regarding their questions as possible, that way it's done in one answer instead of 50 different ones.
i agree with you. better too much information than not enough, i dont like when one question turns into 20 questions

lol, Raydon for someone that says they don't like to read a book...why the hell do I keep seeing not one, but two posts back to back from you on multiple threads...

Just busting your balls...

Oh, and I like these threads where the OP gets their question answered early and we can bump the post with pointless banter.

oh.. hey, speaking of balls....

it's random distracting-and-somewhat disturbing picture time!
whoa.jpg

i'm not trying to offend don't take it that way.. just sayin.. hey, keep it simple man! no one wants to read a book to get simple answers or feedback!

YEAH BABY now thats what Im talking about.....

342911QvXU_w.jpg

Back