Do I need to keep applying??

I recieved a well-qualified score, have 95 college credits as of May 2008 from UCF, been working full time since I was 18 ( 6 years ). Chose NC, SC and my only comments were "anything but Charlotte." Are NC and SC that competitive of states? I didn't choose FL because of all the crazy facilities and it would take me forever to get trained. And I didn't pick AL because they only had 4 facilites to go to.
Also I just got an email from Matt Dittmer reguarding the list and reapplication. I'll just copy and paste it here for all to reference.

Mike

As far as waiting for status, the ASAP online system shows status for any referral lists you may be referred out on. In reference to the panel on June 10-12, our office is still waiting for some referral lists to come back to our office so that we may update the ASAP system to allow you status for selection purposes if recommended for interview. The referral list for the pubnat1-8232 is valid for 90 days from the date created with the option to extend for another 90 days if requested by Air Traffic Organization. So, in checking in ASAP for your status for referral list(s) you may have to be patient to get the status if referral lists are not closed prior to the expiration.

I do not have dates for the next panel.

I recommend applying for each general public announcement as they open on the ASAP system.

Sincerely,

Matt Dittmer, AMH-300
Matt.Dittmer@faa.gov
(405) 954-5769

Wait a second....... I was just looking at your signature and you seem to be on a slightly different time line than PUBNAT-1 which announcement did you apply for? Just double checking not trying to insult......

I know what you mean..I had messed up on the GEO times on my signature...I corrected that now, I was on the same timeline as everyone else.

Back