Dispatcher Refresher Course

Flyguy87

Hi all-

I have been out of dispatching for about 2 years. While I have continued to work in the aviation industry I am now looking to get back into DX. I am curious if any of you know a good refresher program out there to bring me back up to speed? Thanks!

Hi all-

I have been out of dispatching for about 2 years. While I have continued to work in the aviation industry I am now looking to get back into DX. I am curious if any of you know a good refresher program out there to bring me back up to speed? Thanks!

Kings Schools has online programs

Awesome thanks!

I think they have a demo video on their site. Watch that first to get a feel of how the info will be presented. Mr and Mrs King is an acquired taste for some people.

They have stuff on YouTube but most of it’s old. Their new videos are much better and they always keep things up to date.

Not for nothin....But you could self study by reading the Gleim ADX test guide. (I may or may not be serious)
Also, the FAA wx books, FARs, AIM. You are gonna have to read something at some point. Im sure it will all come flooding back like an awful nightmare that you thought you had escaped. have fun.

Hi all-

OR, you went to Sheffield and they let you brush up for free! Unless, of course, that changed...lol

ASA has a good oral and practical prep book (for <$30) that could be a good refresher

If you attended Sheffield and have access to the website, you can download all your binder files. You can then go through them at your convenience.

Back