Dinner on Friday Night?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
plus, i'd have to leave early to get ready for the 8pm girls gathering & Studio54...

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting ready for girls night, hmmm? Time to take out that tight pair of jeans that are usually worn when Doug is out of town.

[/ QUOTE ]nope, it'll be a skirt!

[ QUOTE ]
Getting ready for girls night, hmmm? Time to take out that tight pair of jeans that are usually worn when Doug is out of town.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ewww, MPenguin, you're going to be wearing those mid-80's skin tight Jordache jeans? Ewww!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in although something about raw fish doesn't quite do it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I eat sushi all the time, and I have never had raw fish. It's mostly rice and seaweed with something cooked in it. Sushimi (sp?) is raw fish.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm in although something about raw fish doesn't quite do it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I eat sushi all the time, and I have never had raw fish. It's mostly rice and seaweed with something cooked in it. Sushimi (sp?) is raw fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sushi, Sushimi, they all look the same to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

With the amount of wasabi and soy sauce my friends put on'm I don't see how they taste anything more than salt and heat.

A bunch of drunk pilots with chopsticks... wear eye protection.

[ QUOTE ]
With the amount of wasabi and soy sauce my friends put on'm I don't see how they taste anything more than salt and heat.

[/ QUOTE ]

WAAASSSSSABBBIIIII!

And no sushi on sundays! Unless the fish markets are open that morning.

[ QUOTE ]
So, should I make it a table for ten?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

29 replies
& only 10 people for dinner, toooooo funny.

Okay, answers to two posts in one reply.

Cristl, yup, there are definitely vegetarian options at Nobu.

Seggy, you're in.

So far, here is who I have in

Me
John H
Skibum
MQAAORD and husband
Montanapilot
Willflyforfood
Seggy

That's eight. And Cristl and her boyfriend would make ten if they come.

I'm going to call the place and make reservations on Wednesday. So, if you want to go to Nobu and don't see your name on the list, let me know by no later than noon Eastern on Wednesday.

As Kristie said in her email, we'll be there at 5:30 so we will have to meet in the lobby of the hotel at no later than 5:15 or we can all meet there.

Cristl, let me know if you're coming!

See you all in a few days. And if you want to kick my ass because of my politics, well, here's your chance, but I'll buy you a beer and that will defuse the situation right there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And now we'll be adding Szluka to the list!

So that's 11 already, if Cristl and her boyfriend come. Join in the fun, folks!

Szluka's back in again? Dang, I can't keep up anymore. Make up your mind already, boy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Szluka's back in again? Dang, I can't keep up anymore. Make up your mind already, boy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Szluka's all mine! Besides, I owe him at least a couple of refreshments to celebrate his newfound job!

I have a feeling there will be owed refreshments going all around this coming weekend! hahahah I know i'll be buying a few as well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LOL, we'll I'm somewhat in. I'm trying my darndest to get out there. It will be a challenge! Lots of things need to fall into place.

Doug, we gotta go back to NY NY for the irish sangria!

Back