Digital Camera

K902

The New Guy
I'm looking for a new digital camera that takes decent pictures and is small. I've got an older Nikon that is small enough to put in your pocket, but the megapixels is low. Would like to not break the bank, but don't want a throwaway either... Something that I can throw in my bag and is easy to take on trips.

Any suggestions? Brand and models?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The little Canon Elph115 is terrific. Battery lasts a long time, the charger is even small and compact, x optical/4x digital zoom, 28mm wide-angle lens, 16mp, very lightweight, has a large screen too. It has some kind of stabilization in it also for the old and shaky. lol It's only like 99 clams. Takes great pics and video. Get a little cheap case for it though as it doesn't have any lens cover. You can probably find one on line even cheaper. Oh, and it works really well in low light.

Here's some pics of it:

opplanet-canon-powershot-elph-115-is-compact-digital-camera-8599b001.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking for a new digital camera that takes decent pictures and is small. I've got an older Nikon that is small enough to put in your pocket, but the megapixels is low. Would like to not break the bank, but don't want a throwaway either... Something that I can throw in my bag and is easy to take on trips.

Any suggestions? Brand and models?

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I don't like to take my DSLR into harsh environments, I bought a Pentax WG3. Finally, a camera I can take to the beach.

http://www.ricoh-imaging.co.uk/en/digital-compact/WG3-GPS.html
wg3gps_green_002__Custom_.jpg

I would recommend an olympus stylus tough, without any doubt. You can take it scuba diving, mountain climbing below zero, and drop it on concrete from above your head (if your reach is less than 6.6') without worry. Video, pics, and zoom aren't anything to complain about either.

Back