Did Sierra close?

[ QUOTE ]
If - and we all hope this doesn't happen - they end up going bankrupt, your money is gone. We all watched ATA in horror. We don't want it to happen to you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't worry, this cannot happen in California. Under california law, all educational institutions are required to have insurance that would allow all students to get a full refund of all money for which they have not recived a service. In other words, without question, we'll get it all back minus what we owe for the training we did recive. After watching the ATA incident, this law is one reason why I decided on Sierra.

[ QUOTE ]
PhotoPilot,

I apologize if you misread the tone of my statement. I was not suggesting you were spreading rumors but commenting on the fact that there are rumors being spread. Evidence of this beign that you heard one. Sorry if it seemd as if I was accusing you, that was not my intention.
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

blush.gif
Uhhh . . . Sorry that I misread your intention there . . .

I've watched a few people get jumped on this forum for not being 'in the know', thought that the same was about to happen to me, and was trying to cover my butt. I appologize for my defensiveness!

Completely my bad, not yours in any way! :
crazy.gif

Back