Did he/she poop thier pants???

I have landed there, its just a bit north of where I live but I elected not to use his technique.

I like in the description is says "slightly" dodgy landing. What would have stepped it up to "moderately" spinning a 540 and sliding down the runway backwards?

WOW! For a sec I thought he might be able to park it on the side of the runway like that. And yes explosive poop everywhere!

If I ever fly with that pilot, or into that airport myself, I will remember to wear my brown pants.

I have landed there, its just a bit north of where I live but I elected not to use his technique.

I like in the description is says "slightly" dodgy landing. What would have stepped it up to "moderately" spinning a 540 and sliding down the runway backwards?

ROFL

Yeah. Bad centerline setup, etc.

In a Grumman, I understand putting it where you want is doubly important...
... because they have no nose-wheel steering.

The nose wheel is full-castering.. you know- it just goes round 'n round like a shipping cart wheel.

The only way to ground steer a Grumman is through differential braking and rudder input. Some of the slicker Grumman drivers have been known to use left-hand turning tendencies to their advantage.

Back