Did anyone receive another location offer?

badbudda

Curious if anyone already slated for a facility and set for OKC training from the 07 announcements has received another location offer from the Feb OTS announcment? I am on the referral announcment for Feb but thus far no one in HR has contacted me. Perhaps this is a dead issue if you've already accepted another location/job from the 07 batch of announcements.

Anyone?

Curious if anyone already slated for a facility and set for OKC training from the 07 announcements has received another location offer from the Feb OTS announcment? I am on the referral announcment for Feb but thus far no one in HR has contacted me. Perhaps this is a dead issue if you've already accepted another location/job from the 07 batch of announcements.

Anyone?

If you have a FOL from 07 I don't think you are eligible for any other openings. I think even with a TOL you may still be eligible assuming the person applied for the FEB OTS announcement. I hope the 07 guys have a FOL by now.

i got put on the OK referral list, but when i went to LA for the PEPC i got offered some lvl 6 up/down in north carolina..but it just turned out to be an error because there was another individual in the system with the same name as myself.

Back