Did anyone notice yet?

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
that the bags are trick-r-treat bags for Halloween? If you have kids or don't have kids - give it to someone who can use it for Trick-r-Treating purposes!!

We wanted to make sure the bags would be used for something besides additional trash! hahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yep duly noted. I also loved the instructions on the bag....Do Not Put Bag Over Head Just in case someone was thinking about it.

yea, thought that was funny!! you just NEVER know! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

yup, you'll just have to wait BJ! I won't be able to get them out this week, but hopefully next week!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can someone list what's in the bag?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stuff.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/spin2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lots of stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ancient Chinese Secret /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cwm27.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ancient Chinese Secret /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cwm27.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I resemble that remark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I resemble that remark. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Smilecrunch.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, Don't be offended...you're a cool Japanese guy!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Hey Mr. "Rut Row", he's from Taiwan, not Japan! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Mr. "Rut Row", he's from Taiwan, not Japan! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, it was a joke... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Tony, hat's off to you for getting a place for us to sit at the Irish bar - It was amazing to watch you talking to every employee there, including the bartender, to find a spot for us!!

On our second trip past the band and up the stairs, I heard someone in the bar crowd say, ' what's up with these people??" Kinda wanted to say, ' We're VIP's!!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Damn, Tony is pretty tall, from his picture I expected a short guy. Tony must come the same place as Yao.....

[ QUOTE ]
On our second trip past the band and up the stairs, I heard someone in the bar crowd say, ' what's up with these people??" Kinda wanted to say, ' We're VIP's!!" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It was kind of embarassing being 'on display'. I felt like we were in a Conga line or something.

[ QUOTE ]
It was kind of embarassing being 'on display'. I felt like we were in a Conga line or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that. They didn't have a spot for us, and then I talked to the manager. She said they'd find something for us, and the first place that she could come up with was the patio. Then she said, well, I can take you upstairs after all and I figured that would be better.

If we're doing it there the first night for sure, I'll call and book the private function area. It's one less thing for Kristie and Doug to worry about.

P.S. I may be in Vegas next month for the NBAA show. Anyone who didn't get to head out there this time who wants to crash in my room can do so if I make it. It'll likely be a last minute decision here at work.

Back