Did anyone know Chip Walmsley?

flygirl04

I believe he went to ATP in either Dallas or Jacksonville last May or June for the CPP. I know he used to check out this website a lot and I have been trying to get in touch with his family to no avail. I thought he might have some friends here that might know how to contact them and send them my sympathy.
Thanks in advance......
SD

blee256

I met Chip when he was in Jax for the intstuctor class. He did his training in Dallas. He was a pretty funny guy. Unfortunately i dont have any of his contact info.

What happened? Is everything ok?

Sig

Holy crap, that is absolutely terrible.

I was his instructor.

He was absolutely hilarious, and could fly the hell out of a plane; one of the few that the examiner called a "damned good stick."

I was just online trying to hunt him down, too.

Joe T- what do you know about this?

blee256

[ QUOTE ]
Holy crap, that is absolutely terrible.

I was his instructor.

He was absolutely hilarious, and could fly the hell out of a plane; one of the few that the examiner called a "damned good stick."

I was just online trying to hunt him down, too.

Joe T- what do you know about this?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you looking for Temple, i just called him to see if he knew. He didnt know anything about it.

Sig

Yes, that's the Joe. I've been lurking around the laptop waiting for a reply.

The "Joe and Chip Show" was about the funniest damned thing I ever watched. I very nearly had an aneurysm the way they went after each other.

Crap. I'm still in shock.

blee256

The Joe and Chip show was hilarious! They where both in Jax for the instructor class and one night we all went out. they were a crack up. They're like an old married couple.

EatSleepFly

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Sig,
I just sent you an e-mail telling you all I know about this
SD

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats sad news.

What was his JC username?

Sig

Er, chippyphilip I think.

He was a pro golfer on the Nike tour. Chnaged his avatar to reflect this.