DFW Class B Changes

frog_flyer

FredFlyer
Anyone get the letter from the FAA?

It looks like they're lowering the shelves over lake lewisville for the southbound arrivals, and likewise for the Northbound DAL arrivals for 31. Also a new 4000 shelf for dual use for AFW 34s, and the 31s for DFW.

It looks like they're lowering the shelves over lake lewisville for the southbound arrivals, and likewise for the Northbound DAL arrivals for 31. Also a new 4000 shelf for dual use for AFW 34s, and the 13s for DFW.

Yes, I got it too...it doesn't look like it'll affect us too much down here at KGKY.

I think it was John that said "I like to motorboat in Delta country!"

No ####, I sat down and had dinner with John and Martha in San Antonio once. (Skymates was the highest CPC seller that year).

Just a nugget for you Rags! ;)

It looks like they're lowering the shelves over lake lewisville for the southbound arrivals, and likewise for the Northbound DAL arrivals for 31. Also a new 4000 shelf for dual use for AFW 34s, and the 31s for DFW.

It makes sense. The arrival areas in question are the areas where DFW traffic is being vectored for the approach. More than once in recent days, we've had traffic calls and advisories for Cessnas, small helicopters, and the like.

Lowering the Bravo ceiling a little there will help keep the airspace clear for the high density of jet traffic.

yea i got the letter... and i opened it and read "With regards to case: #17-AW-4235" or whatever, and i was like "WHAT'D I DO!!???" i read further and was relieved! lol but then upset... way to mess w/ GA some more

Back