Desparately seeking Ohio aviation job

here's an option. It will pay better than most (about $2400 a month + bonuses) and you WILL build ALOT of time. Instruct at ATP. They have schools all over the country and provide housing to their instructors for about $300 a month. You'll get a FREE regional jet course to go along with it.:nana2:

well theres part truth to that...
does pay better than most, however.
its 2000 a month I believe, plus bonuses for checkrides, intereviews and tours.
they arent hiring right now or in the near future
and you get the free RJ course after I believe its 500 Dual Given..

If it is premier they are based out of burke and akron fulton but they aren't affilated with kent nor are they hiring. So if it is premier your talking about I know for a fact right now they aren't looking for any instructors. Was told maybe summer though from a friend who flies for them. They fly mostly diamonds and a few older cessnas. They are a few other operations though out in cleveland so it could be another one of them i guess?

I would like to correct my last post. After talking to my friend again they are affilated with kent. He said they are taking resumes now but will not be hiring till around may when the weather clears up.

It is Premier Flight Academy. I talked to my friend last night. Well, that could be an option in spring, considering the large influx of Chinese students they are getting. I guess they already have some Indian students as well.

Good luck to you in the job hunt. Times are tough, but I am sure if you keep looking, something will come your way.

Back