Delta to operate to Paris out of PIT

With PIT, it was more like a pissing contest with the Allegheny County Airport Authority and USAirways.
:yeahthat:

Local news said that Delta will not be charged any landing fees for the flights over the pond. I wounder what kinda games the airport authority is trying to play right now. anyone know what the landing fee would normally be on this kinda flight?

RDU: the next East Coast international hub.
:rawk:

Actually, the new terminal is pretty sweet. It's got a Carolina Ale House, which has excellent beer.

Get a snout full between flights during productivity sits, do ya? :)

After my day at RDU I could have used 7 or 8 beers. :crazy: ( Story time at the ATL M&G)

The terminal we park at in RDU looks like someone made it out of recycled tin from a shed out back. And it smells like Cinnabon. :)

Still better than the terminal in Duluth. That looks like the atmosphere processing plant from Aliens.

Wonder what happens when the plane breaks in PIT. I guess you could outsource the maintenance. Anyway, nice to see someone's expanding!

If an airplane is going to break, PIT is the place to have it break. The contract MX guys there are former USAirways guys with tons of experience. Probably Delta will have them doing the ETOPS checks, etc.

Or they can just TDY a Delta mechanic there like they do in a lot of cities.

ETOPS checks must be completed prior to flying ETOPS. Flying without an ETOPS check is more or less flying without a airworthiness release. The feds with "rowshambow" you!

The terminal we park at in RDU looks like someone made it out of recycled tin from a shed out back. And it smells like Cinnabon. :)

You guys park on the ghetto side. It's basically a temporary structure. The new one is pretty nice.

Back