Delta The Official Airline of Nick and Jessica

FLYMcDoofer

Seeing all those Delta and Delta Connection flights on Nick Newlyweds a few minutes ago brought up the question if Doug has had the priveledge of flying the Ultra Hottie Jessica Simpson? Pretty sure they were showing some 88s and some RJs.

I know MTV does wonders with editing and usually they just throw a plane thats convient to shoot in there but I have heard Jessic flies ASA cause I barely missed seeing her in DFW last fall.

One last thing....yes I realize she is a few fries short of a happy meal but damnit is she amazing.

*smack smack*

Oh, and *smack*

Snap out of it, man!

[fine print]

heh...but yeah, she's hot.
smile.gif

Well Nick and his fellow 98 Degree band members are from Cincinnati OH.

So when you see them flying Delta there usually going back home to CVG.

And who with sense would fly anything but Delta into CVG?
grin.gif

Matthew

That is so funny that you say that, I was watching that with my girl tonight and out of everything...I noticed that they always fly delta!

You know, unless someone told me who they were when they were right in front of me, I'd have no idea.

I couldn't name a "98 Degrees" song and I never heard a Jessica Simpson song on the radio so in my little sheltered world, they've got about zilch for star power!
smile.gif

Jessica's dad flew at our FBO for about a week. He failed his checkride and no one has heard from him since.

[ QUOTE ]
You know, unless someone told me who they were when they were right in front of me, I'd have no idea.

I couldn't name a "98 Degrees" song and I never heard a Jessica Simpson song on the radio so in my little sheltered world, they've got about zilch for star power!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh Doug come on man no one listens to her, don't feel bad but hot damn she's a hottie.

Did I metion that she squeals my wheels.

Johnyb you cheating with my mamasita?

I flew Nick and Jessica from LAS to PSP several months ago on the mighty Brasilia... Have seen both of them in LAX as well... She's definitely cute, but makeup can make anyone cute.. They're both shorter than you'd think...

[ QUOTE ]
Jessica Simposon is pretty attractive but her personality is not in my opinon.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya but who plans on talking to her if you know what I mean
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What's wrong with her personality? Don't like bubblie?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya but who plans on talking to her if you know what I mean
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.....true, very true
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What's wrong with her personality? Don't like bubblie?

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like most of the time that I see her on T.V. she's whining and complaining about something for one thing.
I don't know, she's a good entertainer and all but I don't think she has an attractive personality, just my opinion though
smile.gif

[quote It seems like most of the time that I see her on T.V. she's whining and complaining about something for one thing.
I

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't all women like that?

[ QUOTE ]
no
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a
tongue.gif
no and a
mad.gif
no, ouch just when I think I have women figured out.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no
mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a
tongue.gif
no and a
mad.gif
no, ouch just when I think I have women figured out.

[/ QUOTE ]

You never....Ever ever ever truly figure women out. I've got Kristie's more or less figured out, but she throws in an occasional curve ball!

Back