Delta Ready Reserve Ramp

sfgiants13

I passed the initial phone interview and got an email a couple of days later saying I need to call to schedule a face to face. Does anyone know what some questions are that they are likely to ask? Also, I'm in my last quarter of college and work a part time job at night (I can request to only work certain days so that shouldn't be an issue). Does anyone know if they are in general willing to work around my class schedule at least until I graudate? I started the process thinking it would take at least a few months to get through but from what I've heard some people get offered the job on the spot after the face to face if they do well enough.

I worked ramp for Skywest so I wouldn't have very useful info for mainline DL but I assume they might be similar (excluding the amount of traffic you might see through there). Also, I'm sure you've already seen the thread but there was one posted about Delta Ready Reserve Ramp. I'll include the link at the bottom. At my station I was a cross-utilized agent which meant I did everything. Usually smaller operations are like this. This was about 4 years ago so I don't really remember what the interview was like but I do know that they like to see work ethic and the ability to work. No offense to the older gents out there but a 70 year old man or someone with a bum leg wouldn't do too well as there is a lot of crouching, bending, and crawling. Also expect to throw bags ALL DAY but it's a good workout. Usually makes you feel good about that beer after work...or two...or three...or six haha! As far as the schedule is concerned, I had a hard time with it. Keeping in mind that I was a freshman in college but I was working splits. 0400-0800 and 1030-1230 and a full time credit load. Airline schedules are set and do not work around holidays, kids, illness, school, or football games. I was lucky enough to have worked with wonderful people and they were able to help me out but that was one hurdle I had a hard time with. My freshman year GPA reflects this haha. Hope I was of some help to you!!

http://forums.jetcareers.com/thread...lta-airlines-ready-reserve-ramp-agent.124135/

Back