Delta purchasing Virgin Atlantic?

Do some research on Global Supply System. This is a 51% Brit / 49% US company.

Been around for about 10 years.

Didn't you just get called out on Facebook with your ridiculous countdown?

Turn down the negative networking.

Keep in mind that this is a profession, not a damned Pog tournament.

Hahahaha! That was my best friend making fun of MikeD. LMAO!

Negative networking, in full effect...

saying stuff like that, kinda proves his point.

Negative networking, in full effect...

saying stuff like that, kinda proves his point.

Why did my post get taken down? Wasn't circumventing the profanity filter, I just don't like to write hotel echo Lima Lima. Surely that is a legal word around here. MikeD said worse!

What post get taken down? I don't know what post of yours got "taken down". PM or email Doug if you have questions about moderation.

Why did my post get taken down? Wasn't circumventing the profanity filter, I just don't like to write hotel echo Lima Lima. Surely that is a legal word around here. MikeD said worse!

I never understood that. Don't like to say hell, but will almost say hell in a way that everyone will still know what you mean. Complying only by technicality, but the intent is the same.

Kind of like a Mormon girl I dates with "oh my heck!"

No post was taken down.

Sent from my free Obama Phone

Oh, my Tapatalk is acting funny then. Stopped getting notifications on this thread too. What the heck.

ONLY ON... Just kidding. I'll go celebrate on the other forums that's completely ok with countdowns.

Carry on!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Hahahaha! That was my best friend making fun of MikeD. LMAO!

OK, I can't resist and have held out too long....

So Monday night I was making my lunch (and evening snack since I teach on Tuesday nights) and preparing fruit for myself to pack. DH was assigned a two day trip starting at o'dark thirty Tuesday AM and I asked if he wanted some fruit for his trip. He said no. I said, "OK, I asked because I washed all the fruit we had and it's too much for my lunch." He changed his mind and said he'd take a small package. So, I made him a small package and put my large package on top of my lunch in the fridge. I handed him his small package and he put it in a different section in the fridge.

Imagine my horror when I got down Tuesday morning (long after he left) and saw my lunch sans fruit. His little bag of fruit was still in the fridge where he had placed it. The thief! What a giant land grab! I texted him and asked why he took my fruit. He said he changed his mind, didn't think it would matter and told me to get over it. I told him that he knew the rules of the game when he agreed to have me prepare a bag of fruit; I had used up all the fruit and there was no more to be had! The previous night, I had a large bag of fruit and now I'd lost it because of his selfish act. He had his opportunity to get more when I asked him. He knew the rules when we started making the lunch. Now, when I was about to take my lunch from the fridge, he stole it. I'm telling you I'm still so mad about it I'm going to lose 10 years of life expectancy ranting and raving about it for years.

I’ve been posting about it on the internet (and ignoring the fact that everyone who thinks I'm an idiot for making a big deal about it pays no attention to me and goes on with their lives without joining in on my web commentary). I derive a great deal of satisfaction knowing that my supporters post comments agreeing with me. We pat each other on the back virtually. I don’t care if one of my colleagues has told me that my internet ranting has caused her to not recommend me for a lucrative consulting contract and that she knows of others who have also done the same. There will be more where that came from. I know it because I know everything!

It doesn't matter how many times he has made my lunch for me and paved the way for me while he is gone by shopping for me and preparing things in advance for me so that my life has been better. He stole my fruit. It was rightfully mine! Now he's rubbing salt into my wounds by telling me to get over it. I have been irreparably harmed because I was starved last night. Now my class suffered and his selfish actions have harmed innumerable people. It's not like he needed the fruit. He has plenty where he went. He just wants to add the extra money saved to get more motorcycles and more toys because he's that selfish. It’s all about him! I'm going to call him nasty names from now on and count down the days till he is no longer allowed to be in a position to steal my fruit and screw everyone over in the process! That selfish geezer. I'm glad he's gone; good riddance. But he tells me he is hanging around forever. How dare he! He stole my fruit! ;)
Now back to your discussion at hand. :bounce:

uploadfromtaptalk1355374674802.jpg

Whoooooohoooooo!!!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

OK, I can't resist and have held out too long....

So Monday night I was making my lunch (and evening snack since I teach on Tuesday nights) and preparing fruit for myself to pack. DH was assigned a two day trip starting at o'dark thirty Tuesday AM and I asked if he wanted some fruit for his trip. He said no. I said, "OK, I asked because I washed all the fruit we had and it's too much for my lunch." He changed his mind and said he'd take a small package. So, I made him a small package and put my large package on top of my lunch in the fridge. I handed him his small package and he put it in a different section in the fridge.

Imagine my horror when I got down Tuesday morning (long after he left) and saw my lunch sans fruit. His little bag of fruit was still in the fridge where he had placed it. The thief! What a giant land grab! I texted him and asked why he took my fruit. He said he changed his mind, didn't think it would matter and told me to get over it. I told him that he knew the rules of the game when he agreed to have me prepare a bag of fruit; I had used up all the fruit and there was no more to be had! The previous night, I had a large bag of fruit and now I'd lost it because of his selfish act. He had his opportunity to get more when I asked him. He knew the rules when we started making the lunch. Now, when I was about to take my lunch from the fridge, he stole it. I'm telling you I'm still so mad about it I'm going to lose 10 years of life expectancy ranting and raving about it for years.

I’ve been posting about it on the internet (and ignoring the fact that everyone who thinks I'm an idiot for making a big deal about it pays no attention to me and goes on with their lives without joining in on my web commentary). I derive a great deal of satisfaction knowing that my supporters post comments agreeing with me. We pat each other on the back virtually. I don’t care if one of my colleagues has told me that my internet ranting has caused her to not recommend me for a lucrative consulting contract and that she knows of others who have also done the same. There will be more where that came from. I know it because I know everything!

It doesn't matter how many times he has made my lunch for me and paved the way for me while he is gone by shopping for me and preparing things in advance for me so that my life has been better. He stole my fruit. It was rightfully mine! Now he's rubbing salt into my wounds by telling me to get over it. I have been irreparably harmed because I was starved last night. Now my class suffered and his selfish actions have harmed innumerable people. It's not like he needed the fruit. He has plenty where he went. He just wants to add the extra money saved to get more motorcycles and more toys because he's that selfish. It’s all about him! I'm going to call him nasty names from now on and count down the days till he is no longer allowed to be in a position to steal my fruit and screw everyone over in the process! That selfish geezer. I'm glad he's gone; good riddance. But he tells me he is hanging around forever. How dare he! He stole my fruit! ;)
Now back to your discussion at hand. :bounce:

James Gordon Jr.: Why's he running, Dad?

Lt. James Gordon: Because we have to chase him.

James Gordon Jr.: He didn't do anything wrong.

Lt. James Gordon: Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Back