Delta peeps.... what is Jumpseat priority?

SpiceWeasel

Tre Kronor
On mainline metal, what is the jumpseat priority?

Delta mainline pilot
DCI (all or some division)
OAL

??

If someone knows this it'd be awesome. A friend of mine 9E showed up first at the gate and was told he was getting bumped by both Shuttle and ASA pilots who showed up after him..... hmmmm

Go straight to the source and email your ALPA Jumpseat Committee.

They are the best to handle issues like this.

Go straight to the source and email your ALPA Jumpseat Committee.

They are the best to handle issues like this.

Well my friend's flight closes in 10 minutes and I'm sitting at the computer.... was just curious as to what Delta's policy was. When we were Airlink we knew the score.... but with the Delta switch it's undetermined.

I think the best to handle this issue is the Delta line pilot with their jumpseat manual. My ALPA reps aren't going to know where we sit on Delta's list.

I bet they know. Each individual airline sets their reciprocal jumpseat agreements. If your buddy is being unfairly bumped it will also give them a heads up so they can pursue it.

Be shocked if they didn't.

On mainline metal, what is the jumpseat priority?

Delta mainline pilot
DCI (all or some division)
OAL

??

If someone knows this it'd be awesome. A friend of mine 9E showed up first at the gate and was told he was getting bumped by both Shuttle and ASA pilots who showed up after him..... hmmmm

This is how it is listed out for us. Talking about Jumpseat not nonreving.

Delta
XJ,OH,CP(wholly owns)
DCI
Every one else

9E is the same as ASA and Scuttle America regardless of what they think of themselves.

Delta
XJ,OH,CP(wholly owns)
DCI
Every one else

9E is the same as ASA and Scuttle America regardless of what they think of themselves.

Ok. Well I did get a response (thanks Seggy, good idea ;)) and that concurs.

The biggest problem we have is a tie between unscrupulous jumpseaters and the gate agents that have no idea what they're doing.

Gate agents are soooooo smart. :sarcasm:

Ok. Well I did get a response (thanks Seggy, good idea ;)) and that concurs.

The biggest problem we have is a tie between unscrupulous jumpseaters and the gate agents that have no idea what they're doing.

Gate agents are soooooo smart. :sarcasm:

Have your JS coordinator contact the Delta JS coordinator. He is a pitbull in regards to taking care of this kind of thing.

Have your JS coordinator contact the Delta JS coordinator. He is a pitbull in regards to taking care of this kind of thing.

Word on the street is that he is.... I wonder if he's just talking to the Delta guy or the Shuttle and ASA guys?

It's unfortunate for us that our Jumpseat Committee budget has been reduced by ALPA.... I'm still missing a travel day for an international jumpseat.... :insane:

Delta
XJ,OH,CP(wholly owns)
DCI
Every one else

...wasn't SKYW able to keep ASA jumpseat status the same as when they were a WO? Even now, they're DCI!

I seem to remember, a thread where that was stated..

Back