Delta MD-80 overruns runway... Doug? LOL

Re: Geez, why do I even bother?

I don't hate Air Tran whatsoever. They're good people, a good airline and fly good equipment.

And umm, they allow us to do what we do in ATL because without them, we'd have the mother of all anti-trust lawsuits in world history.

But there's just a couple that think they're re-inventing the wheel and revel whenever there's a smear on Delta. Every airline lives in the veritable 'glass house' but there are a couple yahoos that like to throw rocks.

Methinks that's a bad idea.

Maybe I should have added a smile to my last post to show I was kidding.

I must add that I visited with the neighbor of my in laws over the holidays who is an FO at AirTran. He told me at times he has gotten the sense that there are many at DL that don't like them. Comments about them on open ATC frequencies, overheard conversations in the airport, etc...

Even though it could be as little as 1 guy causing the fuss in ATL, it's easy to get the sense there are others who feel the same way.

ROFL! Dough i'm laughing so hard right now about your post over at a. net

"spoken like a true flight sim junkie" hahahahahahaha hahahahahahah

that made my day!!

I like Flight Sim, don't get me wrong, but between me and some of the pilot haters over there have a long history of bad blood.

I oughta just stay away from the website.

OMG....

That A.net thread was so funny I should read there more often.

But who ever made the aligator comment was totally outa line. I laughed then was like oh that just wrong...feel a lil guilty now.

Matthew O.

Back