Delta “Fix It” Email

haha......I also freaked out a little when IACRA didn't have any of the dates of my previous civilian certs (I think since they were before IACRA)....and then like an idiot, I remembered...."hey dumbass, they are in your logbook....you have that for a reason"
Haha. Sounds like something I would do

Well I guess I should cross Delta off of the possible future employer list. My HS gpa was not good.

Haha mine wasn't too great either, though hopefully the last couple decades can make up for it. Still haven't hit submit though, so.....

Give @Cherokee_Cruiser a call - maybe he'll give you moral support until you're over the worst of the disappointment.

Meh, I couldn’t care less about Delta. I’ve been quiet clear I only looked at the big 3 for the NYC base. It’s been 3 years now next month that I’ve left the east coast and settled in to the west. I’m good. Delta can KMA. Or is it KDA? I can’t keep up.

I got a Fix It from Delta in 2018. Fixed it the same day, emailed them telling them I'd fixed it and was excited to hear back. I'm still waiting.

Hey at least you got some kind of a response.

If I ever applied, I'm sure all I would hear are crickets.

Thanks guys for the response

*In a NFL ref voice”

After careful review of the application. The information was provided and a assessment invite was received.

Second down…

You miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take…

2022 shaping to be different than 2016. They could pull those games back then.

I think going forward, it looks like we’ll be in a time when a random Joe Schmoe with no connections whatsoever can apply to DL, AA, and UA, and within one month hear from 2 of the 3.

Well I guess I should cross Delta off of the possible future employer list. My HS gpa was not good.
Mine wasn't either. It's just a talking point in the interview. "How'd you get bad grades in high school, but improved in college" type of question. I think people get too hung up on the fact these are deal-breakers but in reality just a good interview question for the HR folks. And I bet answers to why your HS GPA was low is going to set a very good bar of how the rest of your interview goes based on how you answer that question.

You’re a real special kind of dense to be a member of this site for over 20 years and posts regularly to ask that question.

I obviously missed it. Contrary to your popular belief, I don’t keep up with everything happening on JC. It certainly wasn’t trolling if that’s what you were trying to hint it.

Back