Delta Connection Academy

dakrzyhwn80

Hey guys and girls...I am looking into DCA for my CFI, CFII, and MEI. I am currently going to Embry Riddle in Arizona. I am finishing up my training here for a commercial rating. I was wondering if anyone can give me advise on outside studnets coming into DCA. Are they treated differently? What is the atmosphere like? What benifits are there, if any? How much do they pay for an IP? What will you fly once you pass your interview with the airline of your choice in the DCA connection? What is the starting pay? and how do you like DCA? Thanks. I know it's a lot of questions, but anything you can offer concerning DCA will help my decision. Thanks again.

Nick

[ QUOTE ]
What will you fly once you pass your interview with the airline of your choice in the DCA connection?

[/ QUOTE ]

i doubt you would be able to instruct there by just doing your CFI stuff there. Also you have to be a CFI there to get and interview with an airline.

according to my fancy 4 color brochure i got in the mail your instructor ratings would be $16,113 CFII -MEI major ouch!!!

now i m not endorsing anybody here cause i m just a college student doing his ratings at a mom and pop FBO. But.....
You can get the same thing CFII - MEI at All ATPs for about $5,000

[ QUOTE ]
i doubt you would be able to instruct there by just doing your CFI stuff there. Also you have to be a CFI there to get and interview with an airline.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are eligable to interview as an instructor at DCA after completeing your CFI, after the interview you go on and get your CFII, then stanz class, then start working. During your time as an instructor you will get the MEI. As a matter of fact we have a guy right now from ERAU about to start Stanz that came with a Comm-me and got hired.

[ QUOTE ]
As a matter of fact we have a guy right now from ERAU about to start Stanz that came with a Comm-me and got hired.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you know his name and what campus he is from?

Back