delta connection academy

WLDCHLDRJ

HELLO EVERYONE JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT
IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING DELTA CONNECTION ACADEMY GO FOR IT!! THEY HAVE THE BEST PROGRAM AND YOUR HARD WORK WILL PAY OFF HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON IN
SANFORD I WILL BE THERE HEY LOU MAJUIRE-THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GETTIN THERE AS SOON AS I CAN
smile.gif
:

First, the caps lock key... It's just a little above the shift key on the left side of the keyboard nestled between the shift-key and the tab-key.

Secondly, buy an ad, man! sheesh! JC is not a charitable organization!

[ QUOTE ]
First, the caps lock key... It's just a little above the shift key on the left side of the keyboard nestled between the shift-key and the tab-key.

Secondly, buy an ad, man! sheesh! JC is not a charitable organization!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Doug! Nice first post WLDCHLDRJ, seems you had the caps lock on when you registered too.

[ QUOTE ]
maybe the caps are part of the whole wldchld personna
smile.gif

just a thought

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe its the lack of punctuation that makes the personna so good dont you think that could possibly be the case or not I don't know see you later

Just another reason not to follow the croud.

HEY IF YOU CANT THINK FOR YOURSELF AND HAVE MONEY TO SPEND FOLLOW ME! SEE YOU THERE GUYS!

Let this be a lesson to all those interested in marketing! Obviously it's not just the message you're trying to get across that's important, but also your method. This person attempted to use this forum as a source of advertising for their flight academy, yet the only thing this person seems to have succeeded in is in us noticing they're punctuation and lack of understanding in the importance of not using the shift key! How ironic.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
... yet the only thing this person seems to have succeeded in is in us noticing they're punctuation...

[/ QUOTE ]
And this being a lesson in English? All I noticed was the improper use of grammar.
tongue.gif

I agree with you that this person should have probably presented his excitement about the school in a different manner, but he need not be executed because of the way he did speak out. As a CFI candidate at DCA, I hope that I have students that are as passionate and enthusiastic about what they are doing and where they are as this person is.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
And this being a lesson in English? All I noticed was the improper use of grammar.

[/ QUOTE ]
OK, so maybe my choice of words weren't the greatest. But my goal was not to correct the person's sentence, but rather point out the irony that this person's message was basically completely lost only becaues they left the caps-lock key on. It was a lesson in Marketing, not English.

Back