phill1174
Well-Known Member
I’m surprised more stuff like this doesn’t happen. Or maybe it does and just doesn’t make the news but gets published internally.
I was upfront going to work a few weeks ago and watched several airplanes pass behind another on a crossing taxiway with the tail hanging out onto their taxiway. Over all it was a nothing burger until we pulled up to exit the ramp and now that space to move over and taxi behind the other aircraft is limited. Still watched airplane one slow down and creep between us and the other airplane.
I was upfront going to work a few weeks ago and watched several airplanes pass behind another on a crossing taxiway with the tail hanging out onto their taxiway. Over all it was a nothing burger until we pulled up to exit the ramp and now that space to move over and taxi behind the other aircraft is limited. Still watched airplane one slow down and creep between us and the other airplane.