Delta AON assessment?

Apophis

Resident Iconoclast
Hey guys,

I was wondering for those who’ve been through the process recently, what the average time from Delta’s “top-tier” email to actually receiving the assessment link?

It’s been right around a month and still nothing. I know summer is the worst time for these things given how slammed everyone is, but just wanted to see if other’s situations are similar.

Thanks in advance!

Nearly two years old but my timeline went:

Fix it email: October 21
Assessment Invite: October 25
Assessment Complete: October 31 (a Sunday)
Interview invite: November 1
Interview date: January 5 with CJO same day
Class date: March 22 (others from my interview date had earlier classes, thanks Chip!)

From fix it email to assessment invite it was about a month. I received the TBNT just a few days later.

I would recommend you buy an AON study course that will teach you how Delta would like you to answer their questions. I think most people who do that get though just fine.

From fix it email to assessment invite it was about a month. I received the TBNT just a few days later.

I would recommend you buy an AON study course that will teach you how Delta would like you to answer their questions. I think most people who do that get though just fine.
I’ll give an opposing view. The first time I got all spooled up, played the Cut-E games daily for an hour, blah blah blah and bombed the assessment. The second time i did nothing, slammed a double bourbon beforehand, sat down and YOLOd it and passed.

I’ll give an opposing view. The first time I got all spooled up, played the Cut-E games daily for an hour, blah blah blah and bombed the assessment. The second time i did nothing, slammed a double bourbon beforehand, sat down and YOLOd it and passed.

This is the way? :)

I don’t know that there’s any right or wrong way to do this hahaha!!! Congrats though brotha. I’m content where I am now so no hard feelings. 🤷‍♂️

Based on my research, timing can be all over the map depending on many factors.

Based on data collected from third party sources it looks like at least a 1 month wait. Maybe longer.

Based on my research, timing can be all over the map depending on many factors.

Based on data collected from third party sources it looks like at least a 1 month wait. Maybe longer.

Yeah, that's what it seems like. I e-mailed Delta's pilot hiring team just to make sure I didn't accidentally delete or empty it in my spam box. They confirmed it hasn't been sent yet, so hopefully soon. It's been about 5 weeks as of today since I received the top-tier e-mail. I don't mind waiting, I'm still kind of floored Delta wants this feeder-scum ATR pilot (okay, not really but I'm still pretty stoked).

Hell, I had to take the 'Delta' test when I applied for an IT job. Didn't pass. A few weeks later while networking the individual hiring offered me a job as a contractor.... The other twist was I worked for NWA doing the same thing pre-acquisition. All worked out.....Working FT remote in my slippers now until retirement. :)

Hello everyone,

I received the top tier email beginning of August. Any ideas when the actual AON should come?

Same here on that.

I thought you were here pre-Covid?

Back