Deleted post

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ QUOTE ]
Sure it is. It's not my place to try to moderate the board

[/ QUOTE ]

Aloft do not try and sugar coat what you did. If it was done in the correct manner Doug would not have been forced to delete it. You stepped out of line, apologize, and we can all forget it. You are free to post what you like but treat this forum like a party at Doug's place and be respectful of the other guests.

The post would have been very interesting IMHO!

And I merely agreed with aloft. IN MY OPINION, the question seemed a little inappropriate and bordering on slightly classless. I did however, state that the question at hand was a legitimate concern, but like aloft said...probably better asked via PM. Anyways, I apologize for being part of the whole thing...I should have kept my mouth shut.

Everyone could use some tact in their responses. Regardless of someone's question, flaming their person for a simple question they ask is out of line.

And regardless of whether it was posted in the clear, it was directed to 727UPS, so it was really for him to answer as to whether the question was appropriate. Some people post questions to a specific person in the open not because they necessarily want everyone's worthy or worthless opinions, but so the intended party's response may be of information that others may like to hear; and can comment on after the questioned party responds.

A little forum etiquette goes a long way, gentlemen.

I take some responsibility for my post, although the way it was perceived was not my intention. I have contacted both Doug and the original poster in an attempt to clear the air.

Not trying to sugar-coat anything, Iain. The only thing I'll apologize for is calling cointyro a jackass. I stand behind the remainder of what I said.

Since everyone's more or less had their say, consider the topic closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back