Delaying OKC start date

Guire

Or perhaps requesting a later OKC start date.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this topic, or the Education/Training topic, but here it is. Anywho, I have recently been medically cleared. I think it was the last step before an FOL which I don't think will be too far off, and the first class date isn't far after that. I myself would prefer to begin in June at the earliest. Is there anything I can do to help make this happen?

Or perhaps requesting a later OKC start date.

Not sure if this is the right place to put this topic, or the Education/Training topic, but here it is. Anywho, I have recently been medically cleared. I think it was the last step before an FOL which I don't think will be too far off, and the first class date isn't far after that. I myself would prefer to begin in June at the earliest. Is there anything I can do to help make this happen?

If they offer you something sooner and you want something later, tell HR you will want a later class date.

However, do not assume that you will get a FOL right away.

Dang sucks dude. Anyways, keep me posted on your okc status etc. they prob. will put us MLU guys in the same class. I'm constantly tempted to email my HR to see how things are going but don't want to annoy her and end up being put in the back of the line or something.

i'm finishing up school in june, and told my hr rep about it, and they said no problem waiting for a later class date. but with the things the way they are i tried asking if there was anyway to get an FOL with a June/July Date and they seemed annoyed. that they would start looking for a class for me in May...

i graduate in july so i hope i get the same deal

did you tell them that, or you just hoping by the time they get around to you that they'll be filling up those classes

does anyone know what month current people are getting scheduled for training?

did you tell them that, or you just hoping by the time they get around to you that they'll be filling up those classes

does anyone know what month current people are getting scheduled for training?

PUBNAT4 is all over the map - one or two just started class, and the rest are scattered from here to October (and after that, in some cases) when the new fiscal year starts.

Back