program at Flight Safety. I believe it is
offered through Embry-Riddle. I was interested in this program...also wondering
about the cost$$$$. Thanks

P.S. Also any comments on Flight Safety
career pilot program...good/bad etc.

Thanks Again.......
smile.gif

Hello Gentleman!
I disseminate the following reports: Let me know if I can be of any help…

Airworthiness Directives
Listing of ADs issued for 1999, 2000 and 2001
An Airworthiness Directive (AD) contains information regarding an unsafe condition which exist in an aircraft, aircraft engine, propeller, , or appliance when that condition is likely to exist or develop in other products of the same type design. No person may operate a product to which an AD applies, except in accordance with the requirements of AD. ADs prior to January 1999 are not available on the Internet at this time.

Aircraft Fleet Age Information
Average age of aircraft by aircraft group

General Aviation Airworthiness Alerts
Selected malfunctions on general aviation aircraft

Parts Manufacturer Approvals Listing
listing of PMA holders and part numbers

Repair Station
A listing of aircraft associated repair stations

Service Difficulty / Malfunction or Defect Reporting
Service difficulty / malfunction or defect submission, query and reference

Service Difficulty Report Summaries
Weekly summaries of aircraft system malfunctions
A Parts Manufacturer Approval (PMA) is used to approve the design and manufacture of replacement parts. The typical applicant is a parts manufacturer who wants to sell parts directly to the public

Special Airworthiness Information Bulletins
(SAIB) Safety Information issued not meeting criteria of an AD
Listing of ADs issued for 1999, 2000 and 2001
An Airworthiness Directive(AD) contains information regarding an unsafe condition which exist in an aircraft , aircraft engine, propeller, , or appliance when that condition is likely to exist or develop in other products of the same type design. No person may operate a product to which an AD applies, except in accordance with the requirements of AD. ADs prior to January 1999 are not available on the Internet at this time.

Supplemental Type Certificates
After market additions or changes to aircraft
A supplemental type certificate (STC) is a certificate issued when an applicant has received FAA approval to modify an aircraft from its original design. The STC, which incorporates by reference the related type certificate, approves not only the modification but how that modification affects the original design.

Technical Standard Order
A listing of technical standard orders issued by the FAA
Current Technical Standard Orders (TSO's) as of 3/01

Type Certificate Data Sheets
Shows the conditions and limitations of aircraft operation
Federal Aviation Regulations (FARs) from 14 CFR both in their current version as well as historical versions. It gives the user the ability to assemble certain FAR Parts as they existed at any date in the past or at any amendment level in the past. This is referred to as a Regulatory Basis. In addition, the RGL contains make/model information for all civil aviation products including all current type certificate data sheets (TCDS

Including:

1)School Norms Reports( Aviation mechanic school's statistical information for airframe, general knowledge, and powerplant knowledge tests. The tests are administred at an FAA approved testing site via a computer-based testing system).
2) School Graduation Lists (Provides listing of graduates/course completions for pilot schools and maintenance schools. *Authorization required to submit data or access lists).
3)Pilot School Information (Provides listing of Pilot School Information with query capabilities for easy access).
4)Maintenance School Information (Provides listing of Maintenance School Information with query capabilities for easy access).
5)Airman Performance Report (APR) Forms (Provides forms to FAA examiners for the administration of airman practical tests. Authorization required to submit data or access forms.

KJN VENTURES
e-mail kjnventure@maxis.net.my

kjnventure@maxis.net.my

Back