Degree Done!!!!!!

smokey1

Well I took my last final today and I am finished with college!!!!!!! Got my degree in Computer and Information Systems. Thank God.Now I have to bust my ass on those writtens to be ready for my start date at ATP March 1st.

Smokey

Congrats man...Thats something youll always have...Something they cant take away, even if your prove to someone over and over again that your dont remember a single thing!!
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well I took my last final today and I am finished with college!!!!!!! Got my degree in Computer and Information Systems. Thank God.Now I have to bust my ass on those writtens to be ready for my start date at ATP March 1st.

Smokey

[/ QUOTE ]

Congrats man!!!! Awesome!

Good job smokey! Congrats
cool.gif

Which ATP branch are you attending? I'll be going down to florida to visit ATP in January.

I've just got one final left on wednesday and then I'll be done too
grin.gif
It's a great feeling. Well, good luck.

Smokin Smokey

Way to Go. Now get out there and be a productive part of society so I can quit my job and go on welfare.

Cool deal!

Now I have someone to help pay for my social security benefits!

Wait, umm, maybe that won't be around when I retire...

But congrats on the graduation!

"NO MORE PENCILS, NO MORE BOOKS, NO MORE TEACHERS DIRTY LOOKS!!"
grin.gif

Now you get to have some fun book crackin', aviation.

But the ATP program is a high speed, cram it all in three months show, so be ready to drink from the garden hose. Not quite the fire hose.

Congrats to 'ya.!
smile.gif

Gives me the light at the end of the tunnel....

After finishing up finals this week, and looking at my degree audit, it seems like that piece of paper is getting no closer, even though the degree audit is soooo short.....

So, I think I'm gonna drop out and go flight instruct until the industry gets better....what does everyone think??
grin.gif

kidding....

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful it could be a train coming.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Be careful it could be a train coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I'm afraid of!!!

YEAAAAAAA... Congratulations Smokey!!! that's one big step you just finished and it'll help you out a lot in life (funny how a piece of paper works that way huh?!)....
grin.gif

Time to go out and celebrate man!!

Many congratulations Smokey. I just graduated from ERAU in Prescott today actually. It's a great feeling isn't it? Anywhoo, LAST ONE TO GET A JOB IS A ROTTEN EGG!!!

Hey ERAU
Congradulations Man. You Arrogant Bastard you!!! Give me a call when you get back East.

Jim

Back