Deep Thoughts: Pre-employment simulator checks

Why white pepper over black pepper? Is it better…never had it. Also am I the only person that can’t stand Chef Ramsey’s eggs? I don’t want egg soup.

Ooooooo, it’s really good on eggs. It’s this delightful melange of spicy and sweet with some slight herbal notes. Plus your eggs don’t look like they have bed bugs.

When I took the MMPI I wondered why it kept asking me if I wanted to cut myself or commit suicide. I think it is a game of endurance. They know as you pass through question 400 that you may change your answer...

Anyway, my father actually helped in the development of the first version long ago. He was tasked with fooling the test and apparently it was quite easy to fool. It has obviously been updated since then. He was surprised it was still being used.

Ooooooo, it’s really good on eggs. It’s this delightful melange of spicy and sweet with some slight herbal notes. Plus your eggs don’t look like they have bed bugs.
Feeling cute, going to try this tomorrow, maybe I’ll take a psych test later

With the rate our sim’s are running in Mecca, I don’t see how you could interview like we do + sims.

There’s that old -200 sim you flew in the museum, maybe should have saved an -88 sim…really test them out
The only place I have ever had a pre-employment sim-check (and I walked out mid interview) was a flight school where an instructor made a smoking hole in the ground with a commander.

The only place I have ever had a pre-employment sim-check (and I walked out mid interview) was a flight school where an instructor made a smoking hole in the ground with a commander.
and Troy was a good guy , but he hired •

Back