Decisions, decisions

Go.

I had multiple friends who had turned down interview offers at JetBlue because they were holding out for Delta to call.

2.5 years later, delta hasn't called, and Compass will be lucky to survive losing their delta flying.

2.5 years later, upgrade at JetBlue is 2.5 years. If those guys had just "settled" they'd be 190 captains making $193 an hour.

Instead they're 175 captains making $83 an hour, flying the same airplane, and are looking at the very real prospect of losing their jobs.

Go.

Go.

I had multiple friends who had turned down interview offers at JetBlue because they were holding out for Delta to call.

2.5 years later, delta hasn't called, and Compass will be lucky to survive losing their delta flying.

2.5 years later, upgrade at JetBlue is 2.5 years. If those guys had just "settled" they'd be 190 captains making $193 an hour.

Instead they're 175 captains making $83 an hour, flying the same airplane, and are looking at the very real prospect of losing their jobs.

Go.

When Keepin’ it Real goes wrong.

When Keepin’ it Real goes wrong.

IMG_1239.GIF

Go.

Go.
^THIS^

I pulled the trigger on an ULCC and couldn't be happier...

I tried to get my buddies at the regionals to apply but get the old vestage "i'm waiting for airline _____" to call.

well when asked "what if they never call???" they look at me like I killed their cat in the microwave.

So instead of being on $95 hour as an 8 year CA at my former regional...I'll clear well into 6 figures on 2 year pay. and clear well above 200K upon upgrading in 18-20 months. No it's not Delta but my wife doesn't care....

also pertaining to hiring....I know spirit is hiring poop loads right now and Frontier resumes classes this year and plan to hire 50/month in 2020.

gettin that 737/121 time will help with that if that's your goal.

Back