Dec 15th Basics

I will be driving from New Orleans. Where are you both staying? I will be at the Fairways. I'm just trying to keep my mind fresh for class. No early studying or anything. How about you all?

I really do wish I could drive my way to OKC!!! But being that I live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean it won't be happening. I DO NOT look forward to being without a car while I'm there.:(
As for accommodations, I'm not set on anywhere yet. I suppose it needs to be somewhere in walking distance of stores, restaurants, etc.
As for studying, I don't plan on doing that until it's absolutely necessary. :D I'm going to soak in as much sun and surf here before I head out to OKC.
I just found out the other day that I'll be joining the Dec. 15 class. But I haven't actually received a hard copy of my FOL yet through snail mail or email. How about you guys?

Iv rented a house, im on my way to CO so im just bring my stuff to OKC then on to CO, ya i just got my FOL on tuesday then my FEDEX package on thursday, and right now im studing for finals, i wont study for training till i get there for sure, wish i could be chillin on the beach

I will be driving from New Orleans. Where are you both staying? I will be at the Fairways. I'm just trying to keep my mind fresh for class. No early studying or anything. How about you all?

the fairways is a nice place, myself and a few others from class are staying here. Next door at the golf course they also have a decent sized gym as well which is nice. If you don't have a car, the bus gets here at 6 AM to make it to class by 7 AM... its a 20 minute drive to the Aeronautical Center. You have almost every business in existence except for bars within half a mile of the property as well.

Kool beans Cheezyproof! I went and checked out the place a month ago for an evening and flew back to ATL. I'm glad the gym is a nice size because I'm sure I'll need a break from all of the studying!
Charlee I just received my FedEx package yesterday for class and I received my FOL about a month ago. My whole process took about a year to become a reality. That's quick compared to some good people who've been waiting since 07! Hope that's not you Charlee.

Charlee I just received my FedEx package yesterday for class and I received my FOL about a month ago. My whole process took about a year to become a reality. That's quick compared to some good people who've been waiting since 07! Hope that's not you Charlee.

It took about 16 months for me. There are a few others who have been waiting just as long or longer than me that have yet to get a class date. I hope they don't have to wait much longer though!
As for the FOL and FEDEX package, hopefully I'll get those in the next few days. Glad to see that there are at least 3 of us in the class.:D

Back