Dear @Derg

Neither, you know that.. But whoever it was needs to own it. Because their inept stupidity could've gotten alot of people in potential trouble.

Oh I know! I was joking! As you know, when firefighters walk into a bar of police officers, there is usually tension :)

Last edited:
I left around midnight. Didnt see anyone in the hall or coming out of the elevators. However, the neighbors were in the hall having a pretty heated argument about something to where I thought they were about to throwdown. They may have drawn in the initial attention from hotel security. It would have been pretty easy for anyone to assume those dudes were part of the JC crew. They were all you could hear in that hallway.

It seems since I'm old we missed all excitement, didnt see anything when we left, have to try and stay up later next year!

I was wondering why everyone was leaving. I was shaking hands and saying goodbye to people, when I turned around and was told by a cop: "You're leaving too."

"Huh. Oh!"

Didn't even see them. :)
Dude, I don't even think I got to meet you. Go figure. The cops put the kebosh on everything. And, yes, I was part of the late night finish. UGH. At least the wife let me sleep until 0800. It was not a fun flight yesterday. Back to work tomorrow. Lovely.

It was great meeting a bunch of you for the first time, and good seeing old faces!!

Every year I see all the people that I could have met, but for whatever reason didn't get the chance and I always think, "damn, I thought I did such a good job of wandering around too..."

I suppose it's entirely possible that we did meet and I don't remember... If so, then we get to meet again for the first time ;)

At any rate, I heart NJC. I can't say it any more simple than that.

Sent from 1865 by telegraph....

Dude, I don't even think I got to meet you. Go figure. The cops put the kebosh on everything. And, yes, I was part of the late night finish. UGH. At least the wife let me sleep until 0800. It was not a fun flight yesterday. Back to work tomorrow. Lovely.

It was great meeting a bunch of you for the first time, and good seeing old faces!!
Yeah, sorry I missed ya!

Every year I see all the people that I could have met, but for whatever reason didn't get the chance and I always think, "damn, I thought I did such a good job of wandering around too..."

I suppose it's entirely possible that we did meet and I don't remember... If so, then we get to meet again for the first time ;)

That's what the small m&g are for.

I hear yah. I did the same thing. I tried gawking at all the name badges but started to look like I was trying to smell nipples or something.

When we left I told the police sargeant: "the black dude has hostages." I wouldn't be surprised to discover that our fearless leader is in the Clark County Jail. It was a joke Doug, sorry! If you need bail money I can hit Tori up.

On the serious side, it was such a treat for Tori and me to attend this year. It's so much fun to share success stories with the veterans and see the new crop of JCers. We will definately attend next year and will be sure to bring enough bail money to cover most hooliganism incidents, except Rex.
It was so nice to see you both!!!! I had a blast catching up! :)

I left around midnight. Didnt see anyone in the hall or coming out of the elevators. However, the neighbors were in the hall having a pretty heated argument about something to where I thought they were about to throwdown. They may have drawn in the initial attention from hotel security. It would have been pretty easy for anyone to assume those dudes were part of the JC crew. They were all you could hear in that hallway.
hmmm that's interesting! were they arguing about the noise?

Thats seriously impressive. Id have to say, other than the slight inconvenience of the cops, you all had one hell of a night to remember. A perfect Vegas trip in the books.
actually it was a major inconvenience because we did get booted for the rest of our stay (we were supposed to stay there till Sunday) and literally almost landed us in the popo for the night and off of Cosmo property permanently...that would have really stung personally and professionally.

it was still hella fun though regardless :)

Last edited:
Back